Monday, January 5, 2015

A Bundle of Nerves

The time is here. Brendan is finally starting his services with our school district tomorrow. To say that I'm nervous is an understatement. I feel so so so anxious. I have been nervous for about a week, and today is the worst. We were able to visit the school and teacher today so Brendan could get an idea of where he'll be going. He is going to be taking a bus to and from school, so now he will have a familiar face and place when he gets off the bus.

Most of my nervousness comes from the fact that I am not going to be the one dropping him off or picking him up two of the three days that he is going. It has become such a routine for both of us for me to be the main person doing things, but routines are changing. I know that everything will be fine. Deron and my sister will be making sure Brendan is taken care of when I'm not there. 

Change is inevitable. It needs to happens in order for Brendan and us, to get the help that's needed. God has a plan for us, and I know he will have His hand in all that is happening. A verse that I have really been reminding myself of is Phillipians 4:6-7:




















God has really spoken to us through this process. Life has been very hard lately, but there is an explanation and we are on the road to progress. We ask for your continued prayer for our family and specifically Brendan as he faces these new challenges in his life.


No comments:

Post a Comment