Friday, November 7, 2014

They're not my plans!


God is the only one who knows what will happen in our lives, He's the one that has planned them out after all. I have struggled this week with worrying about the unknown. I am an over planner, have always been. I don't like feeling like I do not have control of a situation, especially when it directly affects my family. This verse has popped up on Facebook, Instagram, books and the radio a lot lately and I know that it is God reminding me that he is in control. He is pretty persistent and his timing is always perfect. Just when I am feeling anxious, he sends me another reminder. We are sure learning a lot about waiting on God over the last few months and there will be lots more learning to be had going forward. 

We had our last assessment with the school district for Brendan on Thursday. While we still have not received all the information we need, we did hear a bit more. We have an IEP meeting with the school district in a few weeks where a lot of our questions will hopefully be answered. Please keep our family and our little guy in your prayers, we will need them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment